An interesting conversation with Stockland’s Treasurer, David Rowe, on the podcast today. It’s actually David’s second time to come on the show and today he’s going to give us an update on what has happened over the last 3 years since we last spoke. David is also going to share how they are running treasury successfully during this pandemic.
In this episode we discuss:
- David gives us an update on what has changed for him over the last 3 years.
- His current role at Stockland.
- How they are operating Treasury during COVID.
- Recruitment over the last 2 years and moving forward.
- Approaching networking during lockdown.
- Implementing technology in Treasury.
- Keys to becoming a successful treasurer.