Today we have a special episode for you. The Treasury Talent has partnered with the Association of Finance Professionals around their education and we’re doing some podcasts around business partnering. Today I am joined by Rayan Rafay, the CFO of Fraction.
In this episode we discuss:
- Building a mindset for success in a business partnership
- The skills to develop to deliver successful partnerships
- Rayan’s advice to someone trying to develop the skills
- Getting the skills and do partnerships successfully when it’s virtual
- Building a team as it relates to business partnership
- Is partnership a challenge to the treasury?
- The optimal size for a treasury team
- Training and developing people to be more successful around business partnership
- How can automation and technology support partnerships
- What steps for young treasurer professional to become a more strategic partner