Today on the podcast I am chatting with Seth Cohen.
Seth is Assistant Treasurer at Gartner. Gartner is a subscription type business that works within IT and has changed its approach a lot in the recent years.
Seth talks about his time at Gartner and how it differs from other businesses he has worked in.
On the episode:
- I ask Seth how he came into treasury and what made him decide to stay in the industry.
- I ask Seth what some of his biggest achievements in his career have been.
- Seth talks about the differences between the businesses he has worked in when it comes to treasury.
- Seth talks about the business model at Gartner and how it is working for the business.
- I ask Seth what advice he would give to the younger generation of treasurers.
- I ask Seth what he recommends and has learned himself from the different size and models of businesses.
- I ask Seth about networking and what advice he would give to people around networking.
- Seth talks about mentoring and how it can help your career and help you in different businesses.
- I ask Seth what he looks for when he is recruiting for his team.
- I ask Seth how he sees the treasury role changing in the coming years with the introduction of technology.
- I ask Seth what he thinks makes a successful treasurer in the eyes of the CFO.