I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and welcome to 2020.
It has been a great time off for me and I am excited to be going into my third year of podcasting with you all.
On the podcast today I talk about the new year and what you may expect moving forward with the podcast.
On the Episode:
- I wish everyone a Happy New Year.
- My excitement for the third year of podcasting continues.
- I explain the downloads that we had during 2019 and the success that has been had.
- I talk about the changes that took place with the rebranding and how it has helped the podcast.
- I talk about what to expect in 2020 on the podcast and what you may expect to hear.
- I confirm that we will be continuing the CFO perspective in 2020.
- I talk about the new segment that will be introduced to the podcast this year.
- I explain how and why I came up with the Treasury Talent podcast.
- I talk about the holiday period and the time away I had with my wife and children.
- I explain the importance of family time and taking the time to enjoy different activities with your family and learn from your children.
- I give advice on ‘living like a 5 year old’ and what it means.