In this episode, I am joined by Alice Xu, Treasurer at Workday. Alice 15-year treasury career started at Cisco in 1996 as Treasury Analyst. From there she moved to Mattson Technology and then AMD as treasury manager. In 2012, she joined Workday in 2012 as Sr. Treasury Manager and has since moved up to the role of Treasurer since 2018.
In this episode we discuss:
- The story of what made Alice come to treasury and choose this career.
- Top highlights in Alice’s career.
- Using networking in her roles.
- Having informal mentors throughout her career.
- One piece of advice that she wants to share to listeners.
- Characteristics she looks for in the people she is recruiting people for her team.
- What makes a successful treasurer.