We’ve got a special episode today. We will be talking about salaries.
It’s a question I get asked the most about, so the Treasury Talent team and I got together and had a round table discussion around this topic.
In this episode we discuss:
- How important is the comp plans
- How does the treasury typically get compensated
- Factors that determine the compensation
- Positions open during COVID
- Are treasuries folks paid as much as they should be?
- The best strategy in getting the max salary
- Tips on LinkedIn application
- Salary range to expect
- How do employers respond to candidates who have unvested stock or cash compensation on the existing company