In this episode, I interview Ben Nolan, Treasurer and Head of Financial Reporting at Pacific National. We talk about highlights of his 3-year sting as treasurer and how COVID-19 has changed processes and roles in treasury within their organization.
In this episode we discuss:
- Ben’s current role at Pacific National
- Highlights on his work over the last 3 years.
- How has COVID-19 has changed the role of Treasury in their organization.
- Managing the process and outcomes of working from home.
- Doing the hiring process remotely.
- His approach to networking over the lockdowns.