Today I am joined by Damaari Drumright, Treasurer & Head of Investor Relations at Talend. He is one of the first guys I met when I was first looking to set up a business in America and it’s a real privilege for me to have him on the program today.
In this episode we discuss:
- The highlights of Damaari’s career to date
- The one piece of advice he would give to himself if he could go back
- His approach to networking and mentorship throughout his career and his advice to the audience
- What does he attribute to his rapid rise?
- How has investor relations made him a better treasury professional
- How he got the hiring manager still hire him in the role
- The key things he looks for when direct hiring
- What makes a successful treasury in the eyes of the C-suite
- How he sees the role of treasury changing with the advancement in technology
- His view on bitcoin