Today I had the pleasure of speaking with Dianne Crossley. Dianne is the treasurer of Victorian Power Networks.
Dianne plays a large part in the mentoring program within her business and shares her insights on the importance of mentoring through your career.
Dianne has a very diverse career across a range of different industries and has a lot of knowledge to share.
On the episode:
- I ask Dianne about her career and how she came to be the treasurer at Victorian Power Networks.
- Dianne talks about how she came to be in treasury and what lead her to the industry.
- I ask Dianne to give an overview of Victorian Power Networks and how the treasury department works within it.
- We talk about the structure of the treasury department within the business.
- I ask Dianne what the biggest challenges have been for the treasury department.
- I ask Dianne what the biggest changes she has seen in treasury over her career.
- We talk about Dianne’s achievements that she had throughout her time with the business.
- I ask Dianne what she thinks makes a good treasurer in the eyes of the CFO.
- I ask Dianne what advice she would give to those who are starting out in the treasury departments.
- We talk about networking and the importance of it throughout your career.
- I ask Dianne what she looks for when she is recruiting for her team.
- We talk about diversity and the changes that have come for the industry.