Today I am sharing a recent chat I had with Gerhard Ziems.
Gerhard is the CFO at Pacific National
He talks about the importance of soft skills within the team and how they help to shape the team.
We talk about diversity and how that also plays a big part when creating a successful team.
On the Episode:
- I ask Gerhard what the key things are when he is looking at hiring direct reports for his team.
- I ask Gerhard if he looks for the same when hiring for the treasury team.
- Gerhard talks about the treasury side of things within Pacific National.
- I ask Gerhard how treasury is viewed within the business and the importance.
- Gerhard talks about his involvement within the treasury team as the CFO.
- I ask Gerhard what he thinks makes a successful treasurer in the eyes of the CFO
- Gerhard talks about how he sees the role of the treasurer changing in the coming years.
- I ask Gerhard if he thinks the changes from technology will effect the treasury department or the finance department more.