Today on the podcast I am chatting with Rayan Rafay. Rayan is the CFO of Unison Investment Management.
Rayan is an ex-treasurer and has a lot of insight and knowledge.
The company Rayan is working for is a great initiative and interesting business.
On the Episode:
- Rayan gives us an understanding into his business and how it works.
- I ask Rayan how the business operates around the treasury side of things.
- I ask Rayan how he works with the treasury department as the CFO.
- We talk about the way the business is structured around debt and capital.
- I ask Rayan what the critical components are from a treasury perspective.
- I ask Rayan about the growth of the business and where they are within the industry at the moment.
- I ask Rayan what he thinks makes a successful treasurer in the eyes of the CFO.
- Rayan talks about the importance of the treasury department within a business.
- I ask Rayan what he looks for when he is hiring for his team.
- Rayan talks about the procedures they have in place to hire new employees.