Irvine, Orange County, California
The Senior Treasury Manager will be involved in a wide variety of financing and treasury matters. You will oversee regional treasury from a global perspective with a specific focus covering the European region. Along with the European focus you will also actively assist with the execution of various global treasury functions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiation, issuance and administration of Parent Company guarantees
- Management of credit agreement covenant compliance using cash flow forecasting skills
- Review, analyze and make recommendations on receivables factoring, working capital and various debt facility requests from the regional operations
- Assist in development of executive level presentations to rating agency and financial partners, as well as to the company’s Board of Directors
- Act as Worldwide treasury liaison to regional executive management on treasury
- related issues
- Assist in the coordination of debt management activities across regional boundaries
- Assist in monitoring of foreign currency exposures and implementation of measures to reduce volatility in earnings caused by currency movements
- Extract market data on relevant public capital and bank credit market trends
- Working closely with the Treasury Operations team in relation to cash management, funding and FX activity as related to regional coverage
- Assist in the assessment, negotiation and administration of corporate credit facilities.
- Provide analytical support on special projects and for capital expenditure requests.
- Review regional and local subsidiary submissions of treasury reports. Consolidate reports for management.
- Monitor and report on adherence to policies and procedures.
- Assist the Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer on any adhoc projects or tasks
You will be degree qualified, ideally with an MBA or CPA preferred, have at least 7-8 years of global treasury exposure within a Fortune 500 company. Key to your success in this role will be a go getting proactive attitude, exceptional communication, strong financial modelling and excel skills along with the ability to work across geographic regions namely Europe and the complexity this time zone and cultural challenge this involves
Our client is one of the largest technology businesses globally with headquarters in Irvine, Orange County. As a leader in the markets they operate they offer a fantastic inclusive culture with global career paths.
Treasury Talent. is committed to helping our clients in creating a diverse environment and supports those being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.