This global technology group of over $5b turnover, has a substantial European presence and is looking for a Treasury Director to oversee the European treasury function whilst also being involved in the corporate head office treasury.
As Treasury Director you will be involved in a wide variety of financing and treasury matters and oversee regional treasury matters from a worldwide perspective with a specific focus covering the European region.
You will be responsible for essential Treasury functions in some or all of the following areas:
- Negotiation, issuance and administration of Parent Company guarantees
- Management of credit agreement covenant compliance using cash flow forecasting skills
- Review, analyze and make recommendations on receivables factoring, working capital and various debt facility requests from the regional operations
- Assist in development of executive level presentations to rating agency and financial partners, as well as to the company’s Board of Directors
- Act as Worldwide treasury liaison to regional executive management on treasury
- related issues
- Assist in the coordination of debt management activities across regional boundaries
- Assist in monitoring of foreign currency exposures and implementation of measures to
- reduce volatility in earnings caused by currency movements
- Extract market data on relevant public capital and bank credit market trends
- Working closely with the Treasury Operations team in relation to cash management, funding and FX activity as related to regional coverage
- Assist in the assessment, negotiation and administration of corporate credit facilities.
- Provide analytical support on special projects and for capital expenditure requests.
- Review regional and local subsidiary submissions of treasury reports. Consolidate reports for management.
- Monitor and report on adherence to policies and procedures.
- Assist the Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer on any adhoc projects or tasks
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in accounting or finance; an MBA is preferred.
- CPA or advanced knowledge in accounting a major plus.
- The candidate should have minimum 8-10 years of progressive responsibility in a multi-currency environment within a global treasury function for a Fortune 500 company.
- Familiarity in managing, negotiating and administering material financial contracts in different geographic regions is important